Somebody's Been Eating MY Porridge.

sandiesbrahmas Super Moderator
My chickens love their porridge....winter and summer alike.

Seems they are not the only ones.

Yes...Longface again.

Sandie

Comments

• solarbatssolarbats Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Well I did hear a rumour that she had been denied the usual supplementary feeding whilst with lamb, so I can't say as I blame her;) :D
  • 275wright275wright Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Aw what a great picture Sandie! She's pulling up for lost time. I've discovered Harvey loves grapes, when I was giving some to the geese. Can't wait to hear her news.
  • undautriundautri Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    lovely picture Sandie - shes looking well , heres hoping for a smooth birth
    xxkath
  • Littlechick Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    She looks very happy. Is that daughter of Mrs Grey in the background?
  • doormouse Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Well she does need to keep her strength up - she does look like she's eating for 5...lovely picture!:D M
  • sandiesbrahmas Super Moderator
    edited May 2014
    The old girl shows no signs of wanting to get rid of her lambs yet.....her belly is now sinking as well as being very,very, wide.

Jules that is Hufen (aged about 6) on the right of the old girl. Artemis has his head down behind her and the dog,Jared is to the left of the pic.

My estimations as to when she might lamb say that it could be as late as May 26th .....oh heck, I hope that she doesn't go on that long.....she won't be able to move.

Sandie
  • Littlechick Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Is Hufen one of Mrs Grey's progeny?
  • sandiesbrahmas Super Moderator
    edited May 2014
    I have no idea if Hufen is related to Mrs Grey, but she may well have hatched her, Jules.
  • mimuhozi Junior Member
    edited May 2014
    These are some really great pictures, was thinking about putting some of mine up too.