converting website visitors How to Hatch a Lamb - The Poultry Site Forum

ThePoultrySite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the poultry industry

How to Hatch a Lamb

sandiesbrahmas Super Moderator
I think it was Marie who asked about lamb hatching.
Well...eggs....very large and bright pink.

Several packs of digestive biscuits required....and hey presto.

Good luck to those of you currently hatching chickens

Sandie

Comments

• undautriundautri Senior Member
    edited July 2013
    lol sandie thats brilliant :D
    xxxxxxxxkath
  • doormouse Senior Member
    edited July 2013
    Fan-bloomin-tastic....:D brilliant Sandie! Yes, it was me as Lin talked about her expanding menagerie...mind you Lin, can you do digestives over there or will you have to use tiffin bars??!:D :cool: M
  • solarbatssolarbats Senior Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm guessing those eggs come in other bright colours too;)
  • Littlechick Senior Member
    edited July 2013
    Haha, must get digestives in! Never know when they will come in handy for the odd birthing or two... no not for ME!
  • Barley Senior Member
    edited July 2013
    Marie.........Ha ha we get digestives over here ok..........we like the ones with chocolate bits in from Tescos !
    Going to candle out duck eggs tomorrow .... mind you in this weather they should be fine lol :D
    Lin x x x
  • sandiesbrahmas Super Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Funnily enough, lamb eggs do come in a number of Dayglo colours.

Sheep like the ones with chocolate in, too, Lin. Also they are VERY fond of flapjack and custard creams.

Digestives at a birth party? Why not! (Actually I usually give a ewe who has given birth some digestives along with their post-partum ewe nuts.

Lamb creep feed and layers pellets have an almost identical composition, and the chickens love them (as do the lambs love layers)

Sandie