Attention, please...YOUR opinion is needed.

sandiesbrahmas Super Moderator
Now this means everyone, whether you're a regular or just an occasional 'dabbler'.

The Site Administrators want our opinions on the site and ways to improve it. Remember the grumbles about posts going missing, early posts not appearing, individuals who shall remain nameless (ME) who manage to 'decimate' your every comment etc.? Now is the time to air those grievances and ALSO to praise the many good points, suggest changes etc. You WILL be listened to, but only if you speak (or type), of course.

The Admins have set some questions and I've thrown in a couple of 'additions'.I'll submit a list in the next day or two.

I'm submitting this post today as a way of trying to catch your attention and to ask for you to look out for and respond to these points.

Sandie

Comments

• solarbatssolarbats Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    That's a great idea Sandie, and so far I'm full of praise for the site. It's easy to use compared with other formats I've seen, and even the spam seems to be under control now too.

I suppose they could be a bit more generous with the smiley allowance....:D ;) :p :eek:

Looking forward to completing the questionnaire.
  • Barley Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Lots of positives. The only thing they could improve is posting photos.....making it easier please.

Lin x x
  • doormouse Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Will do - been having a think! M
  • monkeymummy Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Photos deffo need to be made easier! The rest is fine I think. Will keep an eye out for the questionnaire.
  • sandiesbrahmas Super Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I'll put it out tomorrow.....I was just hoping to give a bit of warning so as to alert as many folk as possible.

Sandie