converting website visitors Employment opportunity for Poultry Veterinarians in UAE - The Poultry Site Forum

ThePoultrySite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the poultry industry

Employment opportunity for Poultry Veterinarians in UAE

Dr. R.R.S.CHANDRAVANSHI Junior Member
edited January 2014 in Employment/Jobs
Qualified and well experienced poultry veterinarians are required for the position of Poultry Veterinarian/ Commercial Layer Farm Manager for a large scale commercial layer farm in UAE. Post graduate degree in Poultry Science/Avian Medicine/Vet Microbiology desirable. Interested candidates may apply in confidence at [email]rrsc@harshlab.com[/email]

Dr. R.R.S.CHANDRAVANSHI

Comments

• Ivur Junior Member
    edited July 2007
    Dear sir/madam
    I would like to apply for the vacant position that you advertised .
    I have Bachelor`s degree in Agriculture major in Animal husbandry with 5 years of experiences as breeder technologist and researcher in the field for San Miguel Foods, Inc. Philippine`s top Poultry company and 1 year experienced as a warehouseman . Also I have very good ability about data analysis.
    Please contact me for additional information regarding my educational certificates, experiences and references.
    I am self-determined and perseveringly and able to work well with others as a team member. I hope That this brief description of my qualifications and additional information on my resume indicate to you my genuine desire to put my skills and energy for the benefit of your company .
    Please do not hesitate if you need more information about me
    (chickenrun9000@gmail.com)

Best wishes and looking forward

Ivur Philip B. Occeña
  • aalazab Junior Member
    edited August 2007
    Dear sir,
    I'm a veterinarian . Working in El Wadi Farms ( holding Co. )
    as a vice head of department of veterinary health care. The farm has 1 million of broiler breeders. I have a diploma .
    THANKS

Name: Ahmed Abd El Hakeem Al Azab
    Address: 31 Othman Ibn Affan st, Tourail,
    El Mansourah,
    El Dakahlia,
    Egypt.
    Phone: +20-50-2312619
    Mobile: +20-10-7355368
  • Nyasha Chipepwe Junior Member
    edited August 2007
    I am a youngman aged 23 recently graduated from the University of Zimbabwe with a Diploma in Veterinary Nursing Science.I am a motivated person who has deep interest in animal particularly poutry and flexible enough to work under pressure.I wish to take on any available position being voluntary,locum or permanent.

For further details,please contact me on +263 912 685129 or at [email]fabwestvet@yahoo.com[/email]
  • scottierandy Junior Member
    edited August 2007
    Hello. I am Dr. Randy Lapuz from the Philippines. I am very much interested for applying to the position offered as poultry veterinarian. I was working as a resident veterinarian of animal disease diagnostic laboratory of Univeristy of the Philippines. I have also attended 6-month training for veterinary diagnostic technology (in Japan) sponsored by Japanese International Cooperation Agency. Presently, I have just finished my PhD studies here in Japan. My research include the epidemiology of Salmonella contamination in layer farms.
    And during my 4-year stay here in Japan, I have also gained experience in management, disease diagnosis, and production of commercial layer farms in Japan. I also did some research about isolation of avian influenza viruses. I am familiar with the common layer chicken diseases such as coccidiosis, mareks disease, infectious brionchitis, mycolasma.. I hope you will consider me for that veterinary job opening. Thank you very much.

If you need additional information about me, please contact at
    [email]randy_lapuz@hotmail.com[/email] .
  • reza991ir@yahoo.com Junior Member
    edited September 2007
    Hi
    Im Dr Reza Khosravi Zaniani .Im Iranian 31years old&married .Im veterinary doctor (DVM)and 5 years experience in meat inspecting at sloughtherhouse of poultry , sheep , cattle and camel and refrigerant room in Isfahan –Iran.and I have ISO9001-2000 QC manager certification from URS(UK).and I have 3 years experience in poultry production(chicken) as the manager&poultry disease .I can speak English well.Im looking for a related employer who helps to employ me in my special field and take me work permit.

Thank you
  • garg Junior Member
    edited September 2007
    Dear Sir
    My self Dr. Rajni Garg Mvsc looking for a sutiable job regarding your advertisement given on sept 6th 2007. I had done my PG in Preventive Veterinary Medicine and Epidemiology and Minored in Veterinary Microbiology from Punjab Agricultural University Punjab. I am well versed in lab handling,serological techniques,molecular biological techniques etc. Please refer an attached copy of my CV.

Kind regards
    Dr. Rajni Garg
  • s.v.deshpande Junior Member
    edited October 2007
    Dr. R.R.S.CHANDRAVANSHI said:
    Qualified and well experienced poultry veterinarians are required for the position of Poultry Veterinarian/ Commercial Layer Farm Manager for a large scale commercial layer farm in UAE. Post graduate degree in Poultry Science/Avian Medicine/Vet Microbiology desirable. Interested candidates may apply in confidence at [email]rrsc@harshlab.com[/email]

Dr. R.R.S.CHANDRAVANSHI
    Dear dr.

How are u? We are meeting online after long time.We had met each other long back when you were attached with Agritech.Anyway I am looking for any shortterm assignment in UAE or any consultancy assignment.I am forwarding my bio data for perusal.Believe you are right man to guide.

Regards

Dr.s.v.deshpande
  • innocent Junior Member
    edited November 2007
    Sir
    If you have position as Hatchery Manager available, please let me know. I'm currently working as Hatchery Manager/Superintendent of Hatcheries in Kuwait.
    my ID [email]tosn@post.com[/email]
    Tel. 00965 6018014
  • niasse Junior Member
    edited December 2007

Dr. R.R.S.CHANDRAVANSHI
    To whom it may concern
    My name is mouhammad Awal Niasse from senegal I have a 5 years working experience expecialy layers I'm curently looking for a job hope you will consider me if you need somebody like me.for more information you can contact me at
    My email address is [email]niassemouhammad@yahoo.com[/email]
    and my telphone number is 00221775093703.
    Thank you yours faithfuly
    Mouhammad Awal Niasse
  • nischal.cari Junior Member
    edited January 2008
    Hi,
    I'm Dr Nischal worked as Farm Manager, Experimental Broiler Farm, Central Avian Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly, UP, INDIA
    I am MVSc in Genetics and animal breeding & have 10 years experiance of treatment as a veterinary surgeon
    Native of India.
    My mail Id is- [email]nischal.cari@gmail.com[/email]

Please respond if you would like to have a detailed CV.
  • Vicy121 Junior Member
    edited April 2008

Dr. R.R.S.CHANDRAVANSHI
    Dear Sir,
    I Dr Vivek Thakare Complted my M.V.Sc. in veterinary microbiology in october 2007 and looking for career in poultry industry, please find my C.V.below
    Curriculum Vitae
    Dr. Vivek Thakare S. Mobile: 9766514104
    M.V. Sc & A.H. Home: (Ph) 02580-230440
    Vet. Microbiology Email [email]vvkthakare@yahoo.co.in[/email]

OBJECTIVE

Being one of the most valuable asset to the organization by giving excellent performance and enrich my knowledge and experience of subject.

PROFFESIONAL QUALIFICATIONS

QUALIFICATION YEAR INSTITUTE/BOARD MARKS
    M.V.Sc.& A.H.
    (Vety. Microbiology) 2007 Veterinary College
    (J.N.K.V.V.) Jabalpur (M.P.) 7.2 (CGPA)
    B.V.Sc.& A.H. 2005 Veterinary College,
    Shirval,Maharashtra 6.75 (CGPA)
    HIGHER SECONDARY 2000 New English School, Jamner,
    Jalgaon, Maharashtra 63.00%
    HIGH SCHOOL 1998 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya,
    Bhusaval,Maharashtra 62.66%

RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
    • Master’s Programme:
    “ Detection and Characterization of Blue Tongue Virus in Sheep and goats of Madhya
    Pradesh”

TECHNICAL SKILLS
     ELISA
     Extraction of DNA, RNA
     Electrophoresis
    • PAGE
    • PCR
     Isolation and cultivation of viruses
     Plasmid isolation
     Cultivation of viruses in embryonated chicken eggs
     Microscopy, microbial cultures and samples preparation
     Growth, Isolation and identification of microorganisms
     Different Bacterial staining methods
     Microbial assay of antibiotics
    WORK EXPERIENCE
    1. Worked in I .C.A.R. Research Project entitled “ All India Network Programme on Blue Tongue Disease in Madhya Pradesh” Department of Veterinary Microbiology College of Veterinary Science and animal Husbandry Jabalpur (M.P.)

COMPUTER PROFICIENCY

Well versed with MS office and other Windows applications

PERSONAL DETAILS
    Domicile : Maharashtra
    Date of birth : 30th March 1983
    Marital status : Unmarried
    Languages known : Marathi, English, Hindi
    Hobbies : Cricket, Soccer, Reading

LOCAL ADDRESS
    Lane no.10, Shahu colony,
    Karve nagar, Pune

PERMANENT ADDRESS
    Shiv colony, Jalgaon road, Jamner,
    Dist Jalgaon, Maharashtra

REFRENCESS

Dr. Y. P. S. Malik Dr. Mukund Kadam
    Asstt Professor / Scientist Asstt Professor / Scientist
    Dept. of Veterinary Microbiology Dept. of Poultry Science,
    College of Veterinary Science College of Veterinary Science
    & A. H. Jabalpur.(M.P), & A. H. Jabalpur.(M.P),
    Mobile 9229225535 Mobile 9229211564

I hereby declare that above information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
    Date: 14/4/2007
    Place: Pune Dr.Vivek Thakare
  • shafique_27 Junior Member
    edited May 2008
    Dear i m DR.shafique i m a veterinarian and m.phil in poultry production . i hav eworked in poultry diagnostin lab fro 2 years and now i m working at a grandparent farm as farm manager in pakistan for last one year i m interested to apply for the posts of poultry veterinarian/layer farm manager. i shall provide my detail of perticulars on ur reply. thank

Dr.shafique
    DVM, Mphil (poultry production)
    [email]shafique_27@yahoo.com[/email]
  • Vishal Sharma Junior Member
    edited June 2008
    Respected sir,
    I wish to take up this advertised job. Do contact me for favour.
    Thanks
    Vishal
  • drjohnbor Junior Member
    edited February 2009
    Dear Sir,

Presently i am working in a poultry organisation for the last 5 years.Looking after broiler breeder chicks brooding and growing aprox. 3 lakh chicks per annum. Before this i was posted in a broiler breeder farm having laying capacity of 35000 and have a hatchery which produce 5.5 lakh broiler chicks per month for 2 years. As i have seen your adv. i would like to apply for the said post. If you think i am suitable then please make a contact to me through my id "john_viru@rediffmail.com".

With regards

John
  • dr.adeel Junior Member
    edited February 2009
    respected sir,
    i am dr adeel shahbaz would like to apply for the post of poultry veterinarian in UAE as in advertisment.sir i have completed my five years degree from Pakistan during 2008.
    kindly give me opportunity to compete the chalange.
    thanks
    [email]dr.adeel.shahbaz@gmail.com[/email]
    092-o334-9614209
  • vet.dr.sameh Junior Member
    edited February 2009
    Dear Doctor
    i would like to apply for job of veterinarians,i have long term experince(35 years) in poultry farms especially broiler farms (automated houses).

thanks
    best regards
    Sameh
  • DR.ABDUL BASIT Junior Member
    edited March 2009
    CURRICULUM VITAE

DR. ABDUL BASIT
    (DVM, RVMP)
    (B. Sc Hon’s)

OBJECTIVE
    To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in public or private sectors, where
    I can utilize my knowledge and abilities, acquired in my graduation Programme with
    Devotion and painstaking in my concerned discipline.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1 Father’s Name. Abdul Aleem

2 Date of Birth. 04 Jan 1979

3 Local. Mastung (Pakistan)

4 Nationality Pakistan

5 Religion Islam

6 N.I.C No. 54400-2081403-9

7 Passport No. AB3874031

8 CELL No. +923333728506 / +923453254619

9 E-Mail. [email]alizai79@yahoo.com[/email]

10 Address. Karaiz Miana Killi Sheikhan Mastung.

11 Postal address. AL-Shahviz Property Dealer near Elementary
    Collage Arbab Karam Khan Road Quetta,
    Balochistan, Pakistan.
    ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION

Qualification Board Marks Obtained Pass Year Division
    D.V.M
    (Doctor of Veterinary Science) Sindh Agriculture University Tando jam
    2nd
    B. Sc (Chemistry, Geography, Zoology) University of Balochistan.
    2nd
    F.Sc
    (Pre-medical) B.B.I.S.E 692 1998 1st
    S.S.C
    (Science) Federal Govt:
    ISLAMABAD 431 1996 2nd

WORKED EXPERIENCE

1 Worked in Bank as Public Relations Officer.
    2 Participated in 3month’s Training on Veterinary Medicine, Livestock, Held at Different Departments of Livestock.
    3 Participated in Training on Veterinary Medicine, Livestock & Social Mobilization Held at Veterinary Hospital & Shees Hotel Quetta Arranged by Balochistan Rural Support Programme from 23rd April to 3rd May, 2007.
    4 Worked as Coordinator in CLEWS Training held at DLO BRSP Office Kalat from 28th June to 8th July, 2007.
    5 Worked as District Veterinary Officer + Social Mobilizer (Field Unit Mangocher) in Balochistan Rural Support Programme Field Unit Kalat from 26th March 2007 to 22 FEB 2008.
    6 Worked as office Assistant, Sales & Service
    7 Worked in Flood Relief with BRSP+UNICEF at Distt: Khuzdar (NAAL), as D.V.O.
    8 Working in Poultry , Sheep, Goat & Cattle Farming in Private Sector Since 5 Years,
    9 Working as Assistant District Livestock Officer from 29/01/2008 till now.

COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE

10 Microsoft office world

11 Microsoft office power point

12 Adobe Photo Shop

13 Internet browsing

INTRESTS/HOBBIES

14 Playing Cricket

15 Listening Music

16 Making Friends

17 Playing Card. etc

LANGUAGES

S/ No Language Speaking Reading Writing
    01. English Excellent Excellent Excellent
    02. Persian Excellent Excellent Excellent
    03. Urdu Excellent Excellent Excellent
    04. Pashto Excellent Good Good
    05. Balochi Excellent Excellent Excellent
    06 Brahavi Excellent Excellent Excellent

REFRENCE

Will be provided on request.
  • drj_ch@hotmail.com Junior Member
    edited March 2009
    Muhammad Javid Iqbal Phone # 416 746 2846
    1106-40 Panorama Crt. [email]drj_ch@yahoo.com[/email]
    Etobicoke. Ontario. [email]drj_ch@hotmail.com[/email]
    M9V4M1

QUALIFICATION.
    DVM from College Of Veterinary Sciences Lahore Pakistan. MSc(Hons) Vet Clinical Medicine And Surgery From University Of Agriculture Faisal Abad Pakistan. Basic knowledge of computer.

EXPERIENCE
    Five years working experience as a farm manager at Bilal Poultry And Livestock Farm. Arifwala, Punjab, Pakistan. This one is the first farm in Pakistan imported from Tecno Company, Italy and is full automatic having 2,50,000 layers, 50,000 broilers and 60 Friesian cows imported from Australia.
    Ten years working experience as a Veterinary Officer in a Veterinary Hospital, Govt of Punjab, Pakistan having main duties treatment of animals and management of slaughter house.
    Working at KIK custom products at Kipling and Rexdale from 19 Feb.19,2008 to June.05, 2008 as a general worker.
    Working as an Extruder operator from June.06, 2008 to March 03,2009. at Royal Window And Door Profile Pant # 01 at highway 07 and 27 intersection.

DATE OF BIRTH
    December 01, 1973

STATUS IN CANADA
    Landed immigrant.

DRIVING LICENCE
    G
    References are available on request
    edited March 2009
    CURRICULUM VITAE

DR. ABDUL BASIT
    (DVM, RVMP)
    (B. Sc Hon’s)

OBJECTIVE
    To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in public or private sectors, where
    I can utilize my knowledge and abilities, acquired in my graduation Programme with
    Devotion and painstaking in my concerned discipline.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1 Father’s Name. Abdul Aleem

2 Date of Birth. 04 Jan 1979

3 Local. Mastung (Pakistan)

4 Nationality Pakistan

5 Religion Islam

6 N.I.C No. 54400-2081403-9

7 Passport No. AB3874031

8 CELL No. +923333728506 / +923453254619

9 E-Mail. [email]alizai79@yahoo.com[/email]

10 Address. Karaiz Miana Killi Sheikhan Mastung.

11 Postal address. AL-Shahviz Property Dealer near Elementary
    Collage Arbab Karam Khan Road Quetta,
    Balochistan, Pakistan.
    ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION

Qualification Board Marks Obtained Pass Year Division
    D.V.M
    (Doctor of Veterinary Science) Sindh Agriculture University Tando jam
    2nd
    B. Sc (Chemistry, Geography, Zoology) University of Balochistan.
    2nd
    F.Sc
    (Pre-medical) B.B.I.S.E 692 1998 1st
    S.S.C
    (Science) Federal Govt:
    ISLAMABAD 431 1996 2nd

WORKED EXPERIENCE

1 Worked in Bank as Public Relations Officer.
    2 Participated in 3month’s Training on Veterinary Medicine, Livestock, Held at Different Departments of Livestock.
    3 Participated in Training on Veterinary Medicine, Livestock & Social Mobilization Held at Veterinary Hospital & Shees Hotel Quetta Arranged by Balochistan Rural Support Programme from 23rd April to 3rd May, 2007.
    4 Worked as Coordinator in CLEWS Training held at DLO BRSP Office Kalat from 28th June to 8th July, 2007.
    5 Worked as District Veterinary Officer + Social Mobilizer (Field Unit Mangocher) in Balochistan Rural Support Programme Field Unit Kalat from 26th March 2007 to 22 FEB 2008.
    6 Worked as office Assistant, Sales & Service
    7 Worked in Flood Relief with BRSP+UNICEF at Distt: Khuzdar (NAAL), as D.V.O.
    8 Working in Poultry , Sheep, Goat & Cattle Farming in Private Sector Since 5 Years,
    9 Working as Assistant District Livestock Officer from 29/01/2008 till now.

COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE

10 Microsoft office world

11 Microsoft office power point

12 Adobe Photo Shop

13 Internet browsing

INTRESTS/HOBBIES

14 Playing Cricket

15 Listening Music

16 Making Friends

17 Playing Card. etc

LANGUAGES

S/ No Language Speaking Reading Writing
    01. English Excellent Excellent Excellent
    02. Persian Excellent Excellent Excellent
    03. Urdu Excellent Excellent Excellent
    04. Pashto Excellent Good Good
    05. Balochi Excellent Excellent Excellent
    06 Brahavi Excellent Excellent Excellent

REFRENCE

Will be provided on request.
    edited April 2009
    Dr. Abdul Basit
    Livestock & Dairy Development Department Civil Veterinary Hospital
    Mastung, Government of Balochistan, Pakistan.
    Cell: (+92) 333-3728506, (+92) 345-3254619
    Email:Dehwar_alizai@yahoo.com
    Objective:
    To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in public and private sectors, where I can utilize my knowledge and ability, acquired in my graduation programme with devotion and pain sticking in my concerned discipline.
    Summary:
    • Veterinarian with over three years of an experience in small animals treatment Sheep and Goat ( Ruminants )
    • Great ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
    • Excellent ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
    • Sound ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations, and in demonstrating good public relation skills.
    • Deep ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
    • Remarkable ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
    Professional Experience
    City of Mastung: Balochistan 2009
    Assistant District Livestock officer:
    Livestock & Dairy Development Department Government of Balochistan
    Treatment: Treatment of small & large animals as well as poultry.
    Shearing: To aware the people’s of rural areas about the Treatment of small & large animal’s, as well as aware them in poultry industry.
    District Veterinary officer:
    An Organization (Balochistan Rural Support Programme (BRSP)
    City of Mongacher: Balochistan 2007
    • Inspect the Animal Services and Placement Center for disease and sanitary conditions; inspect, evaluate, and make recommendations on animals being admitted to the Animal Center when requested to do so by the Superintendent.
    • Perform castration which is admitted to the clinic for that purpose.
    • Proper Vaccination of small ruminants (Sheep), (Goat).
    • Made a routine health status examination on all animals in the facility.
    • Kept immediate supervisor and designated others fully and accurately informed concerning work progress, including present and potential work problems and suggestions for new or improved ways of addressing such problems.
    • Communicated and coordinates regularly with appropriate others to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of interdepartmental operations and activities.
    • Attended meetings, conferences, workshops and training sessions and reviewed publications and audio-visual materials to become and remain current on the principles, practices and new developments in assigned work areas.
    • Trained and coordinated the work of Animal Care personnel in the operation and maintenance of the County's Impoundment Facility.
    • Observed and monitored health and well-being. Maintained observation records, observed the animals for body temperature changes, stool and urine observations, hydration levels, lethargy, feeding and eating responses, and stress levels. Informed veterinary staff and management of conditions noted through observations, as necessary.
    • Cleaned indoor caging, and animals themselves. Cleaned and disinfected cage interior, exterior, "furniture," and areas around the caging (floors, counters, under and above the caging).
    Professional Trainings, Research Work and Skills
    • Have completed the Research work on Comparative Efficacy of Various Drugs against Fascioliasis in Sheep.
    • Participated in Training on Veterinary Medicine, Livestock & Social Mobilization Held at the Veterinary Hospital & Shees Hotel Quetta Arranged by Balochistan Rural Support Programme from 23rd April to 3rd May, 2007.
    • Worked as District Veterinary Officer & Social Mobilizer (Field Unit Mongacher) in Balochistan Rural Support Programme Field Unit Kalat from 26th March 2007 to 22 Feb 2008.
    • Worked as Coordinator in CLEWS Training held at DLO BRSP Office Kalat from 28th June to 8th July, 2007.
    • Worked in Flood Relief in BRSP + UNICEF at District: Khuzdar (NAAL), as D.V.O.
    • Participated in 3 month’s Training on Veterinary Medicine, Livestock, Held at Different Departments of Livestock Government of Balochistan.
    • Participated in Training on Advance IT Programme held at the Iqra University Quetta.
    • Working in Poultry, Cattle, Sheep & Goat Farming in Private Sector Since 5 Years,

• Working as Assistant District Livestock Officer (VETERINARY DOCTOR) in Livestock & Dairy Development Department Government of Balochistan Pakistan.
    Education
    Registered Veterinary Medical Practitioner (RVMP-3486)
    • Qualification: Graduate
    • Title of course: D.V.M (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine)
    • University: Sindh Agriculture University(Faculty of D.V.M & A.H)
    • Certificate type: Degree(B.sc 4years)
    • Date: 2007
    Personal Details
    • Father Name: Abdul Aleem
    • Fathers Occupation: Land Lord
    • Nationality: Pakistani
    • Marital status: Single
    • Religion: Muslim
    • National Identity Card #: 54400-2081403-9
    • Passport No. AB3874031

Hobbies: Playing Card’s, Watching T.V, Keeping the garden under control, making tomato sauce preserves, Cooking, Chatting, and Music.

References
    • Dr. Khalid Baloch Executive District Officer. Civil Veterinary Hospital Mastung
    • Cell: (+92) 3023173742
    • Dr. Zarif khan Wool Research Officer. Wool research Laboratory Mastung
    • Cell: (+92) 3337849206.
    • Noor Ahmed Deputy District Officer. Coconut Farm Uthal
    • Cell: (+92) 3458815436.
    • Abdul Qadeer Regional Programme Officer ( BRSP)
    • Cell: (+92) 3003828710
    • Dr.Mohammad asif Veterinary Officer, Wool research Laboratory Mastung.
    • Cell: (+92) 3003865645
  • meena Junior Member
    edited April 2009
    Dear all,

Warm greetings from www.vetjobsindia.com

This is the exclusive job portal for all veterinary professionals, even for poultry field. This is one among India's No. 1 Job portal where you can find job information and post job information for free. You just need to register in our site and we will be updating you with latest job information that we come across country and countries abroad.

If you come across any job openings, you can post it in www.vetjobsindia.com for free. Each post there will be rewards from us. Post as many jobs you find (Only related to veterinary field) and get exclusive rewards.

If any company interested to Advertise in our website (As our portal has savy vet technician and doctors more than 6000)

To post job information either can register in website (free easy steps of registering) or mail it at [email]coordinator@vetjobsindia.com[/email]

To advertise(Veterinary, dairy, feed manufacturers, poultry related fields) contact:
    Meena. K
    Coordinator-vetjobsindia
    Email: [email]meena@naturalremedy.com[/email]/ [email]coordinator@vetjobsindia.com[/email]
    Phone: 080-4020-8888/8887/8700
    edited April 2009
    Dr. Abdul Basit
    Email:Dehwar_alizai@yahoo.com
    Objective:
    To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in public and private sectors, where I can utilize my knowledge and ability, acquired in my graduation programme with devotion and pain sticking in my concerned discipline.
    Summary:
    • Veterinarian with over three years of an experience in small animals treatment Sheep and Goat ( Ruminants )
    • Great ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
    • Excellent ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
    • Sound ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations, and in demonstrating good public relation skills.
    • Deep ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
    • Remarkable ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
    Professional Experience
    Shearing: To aware the people’s of rural areas about the Treatment of small & large animal’s, as well as aware them in poultry industry.
    • Inspect the Animal Services and Placement Center for disease and sanitary conditions; inspect, evaluate, and make recommendations on animals being admitted to the Animal Center when requested to do so by the Superintendent.
    • Kept immediate supervisor and designated others fully and accurately informed concerning work progress, including present and potential work problems and suggestions for new or improved ways of addressing such problems.
    • Communicated and coordinates regularly with appropriate others to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of interdepartmental operations and activities.
    • Attended meetings, conferences, workshops and training sessions and reviewed publications and audio-visual materials to become and remain current on the principles, practices and new developments in assigned work areas.
    • Trained and coordinated the work of Animal Care personnel in the operation and maintenance of the County's Impoundment Facility.
    • Observed and monitored health and well-being. Maintained observation records, observed the animals for body temperature changes, stool and urine observations, hydration levels, lethargy, feeding and eating responses, and stress levels. Informed veterinary staff and management of conditions noted through observations, as necessary.
    • Cleaned indoor caging, and animals themselves. Cleaned and disinfected cage interior, exterior, "furniture," and areas around the caging (floors, counters, under and above the caging).
    • Have completed the Research work on Comparative Efficacy of Various Drugs against Fascioliasis in Sheep.
    • Participated in Training on Veterinary Medicine, Livestock & Social Mobilization Held at the Veterinary Hospital & Shees Hotel Quetta Arranged by Balochistan Rural Support Programme from 23rd April to 3rd May, 2007.
    • Worked as District Veterinary Officer & Social Mobilizer (Field Unit Mongacher) in Balochistan Rural Support Programme Field Unit Kalat from 26th March 2007 to 22 Feb 2008.
    • Worked as Coordinator in CLEWS Training held at DLO BRSP Office Kalat from 28th June to 8th July, 2007.
    • Worked in Flood Relief in BRSP + UNICEF at District: Khuzdar (NAAL), as D.V.O.
    • Participated in 3 month’s Training on Veterinary Medicine, Livestock, Held at Different Departments of Livestock Government of Balochistan.
    • Participated in Training on Advance IT Programme held at the Iqra University Quetta.
    • Working in Poultry, Cattle, Sheep & Goat Farming in Private Sector Since 5 Years,

• Working as Assistant District Livestock Officer (VETERINARY DOCTOR) in Livestock & Dairy Development Department Government of Balochistan Pakistan.
    Education
    Personal Details
    • Passport No. AB3874031

Hobbies: Playing Card’s, Watching T.V, Keeping the garden under control, making tomato sauce preserves, Cooking, Chatting, and Music.

References
    • Dr. Khalid Baloch Executive District Officer. Civil Veterinary Hospital Mastung
    • Dr.Mohammad asif Veterinary Officer, Wool research Laboratory Mastung.
    edited April 2009
    Dr. Abdul Basit
    Email: [email]Dehwar_alizai@yahoo.com[/email]
    Objective:
    Summary:
    Professional Experience

Education
    Personal Details
    • Passport No. AB3874031

References
    • Dr. Mohammad Asif Veterinary Officer, Wool research Laboratory Mastung.
  • Elsheikh27 Junior Member
    edited May 2009
    [Dear sir/madam
    I would like to apply for the vacant position that you advertised .
    I have Bachelor`s degree in veterinary Science, 1998 with 10 years of experiences as researcher in Animal Production Research Centre. Sudan. Also I have very good ability about data analysis.
    Please contact me for additional information regarding my educational
    Dr/ Elsheikh Mohamed Ahmed.
    [email]elsheekhahmed@hotmail.com[/email]
  • ahmad Junior Member
    edited May 2009
    garg said:
    Dear Sir
    My self Dr. Rajni Garg Mvsc looking for a sutiable job regarding your advertisement given on sept 6th 2007. I had done my PG in Preventive Veterinary Medicine and Epidemiology and Minored in Veterinary Microbiology from Punjab Agricultural University Punjab. I am well versed in lab handling,serological techniques,molecular biological techniques etc. Please refer an attached copy of my CV.

Kind regards
    Dr. Rajni Garg

Dear Sir,
    My name is doctor Ahmad Ali a Poultry vetnarian.I have a DVM degree + M Sc(Hons) in poultry scineces and working as a district veterinary officer. I have a six years experince in the field of poultry health , managment ,biosecurity and hygein.
    for further information you can contact me on my email address.
    [email]ahmaddawer@yahoo.com[/email]

Thanks
  • ahmad Junior Member
    edited May 2009
    Dear Sir,
    My name is doctor Ahmad Ali a Poultry vetnarian.I have a DVM degree + M Sc(Hons) in poultry scineces and working as a district veterinary officer. I have a six years experince in the field of poultry health , managment ,biosecurity and hygein.
    for further information you can contact me on my email address.
    [email]ahmaddawer@yahoo.com[/email]

Thanks
  • ahmad Junior Member
    edited May 2009
    Dear Sir,
    Its come to my knowledge from the khaleejnews that poultry vetnarian are required to your organization so I my self also consider as a competent candidate for the said post.
    I have D.V.M degree(in 2003 from agriculture university Faisalabad Pakistan) and my specialization is in the subject of poultry science and I have sound experience in the field of poultry. I have a six years experience in the field of poultry and currently I am working as a district veterinary officer in Pakistan.
    For detail I can also send my resume and for further information you can also contact me through my email(ahmaddawer@yahoo.com).
    Thanks
    Wish u best luck.
  • saeed Junior Member
    edited July 2009
    Name: Saeed Ahmed Butt
    Address: h#644 St#9 I-10/2 Islamabad
    Phone: 92-0300-5111992
    92-51-4854080
    Email: [email]saeedahmad2000@hotmail.com[/email]
    Degree: B-Sc (hons) Animal Husbandry
    Year of Award: 1980
    Institution: University of Agriculture Faisalabad Pakistan
    Professional Experience:

Company: Arbor Acres pakistan Ltd in 1980 upto 1984 The largest day-old broiler producing company at that time in apkistan along with PIA Shaver
    Location: All Pakistan- Mansehra Abbotabad,Quetta(Balochistan)
    Job Title,Responsibilities: worked as Manager at broiler breeder and layer breeder(white leg hen) farm at Mansehra,Abbotabad and then at Quetta (Balochistan) project (Balochistan Poultry Limited) as overall incharge of Broiler breeding farm,Feed mills and Hatchery units.

Company: Sindh Feeds of Allied Products
    Period: 1983 to 1986
    Title: Sales and Technical Manager
    Responsibilities: marketing of feeds and after sales technical service to broiler breeder,commercial broiler and commercial layer flocks related to there disease aspect and bio security measures

Company: Karachi Feeds
    Company Profile: The largest poultry feed company having four feed mill units in Pakistan Punjab Feeds,Olympic Feeds,Lahore Feeds Ltd and also big hatchery and ascending farm.Broiler breeder and alayer breeder units at Karachi,Lahore and Abbotabad
    Responsibilities: Sales and Technical Manager
    Period: 1986 to 1992
    -afterwards i took admission in University of Agriculture Faisalabad to qualify for MSc. (hons) Animal Nutrition.Parallel to that i worked as poultry Management Specialist consultant to commercial layer and broiler farms

Company: Rohtas Feeds and Allied Products
    Period: 1993 to 1997
    Title of job: General Manager Marketing and Technical Services
    Responsibilities: Consultancy and lookafter providing technical services to the frenchiser.Broiler breeder farms at Mansehra Abbotabad, local Islamabad area and Murree.All the problems related to breeding, hatchability, nutritional aspects of poultry flocks and other managemental aspects related disease, vaccination and bio security of farms. Afterwards i started my own business commercial broiler farming and layer farming.

Company: a-Conimpex Hatchery and Breeding farms Multan Pakistan
    b-Premium feeds
    Title: Area Manager Marketing and Technical Services
    Period: 1998 to 2003
    Responsibilities: Marketing of day-old layer chicks commercila hyline w-36 and w-98 breeder to commercila farms. After sales technical services including there schedules for vaccination, rearing, medication, flocks, body weight monitoring and light schedule before laying and after start of laying. Nutrional aspects to get maximum production from the flocks.

From August 2008 i am working with the only largest Avian Influenza vaccine producing local company in Pakistan at Bio Labs Islamabad and establishing the first and only largest setup of biological at RCCI Rawat Islamabad that will produce Avian Influenza vaccines, aqueous based and oil based H9, H7, H5 and hydrovac T-C (O*) (Tissue Culture) and aqueous (concentrated) A* for poultry and large animals as Manager marketing and Technical all over Pakistan.

Company: Pharmacon International (Grand Pharma)
    Title: Marketing and Technical Manager
    Responsibilities: Marketing and providing Technical services to the broiler breeder flocks vaccinated against Bioavian avian Influenza H9, H7, H5 and hydrovac T-C (O*) aqueous and oil based vaccines and also to commercial broiler and layer flocks in controlled environment sheds in all over Pakistan.
  • prof Junior Member
    edited October 2009
    Mohamed Ahmed Mohamed

12 Elgamal st. Dar Elsalam
    Cairo, Egypt
    Mobile: (012) 5882545
    E-mail: [email]prof_20002002@yahoo.com[/email]

Objective
    Seeking a challenging position where I can utilize my skills, benefit from my Education and gain Experience.
    Education

 Graduation Year 2005 Cairo University .
     Faculty of Agriculture . Animal Production Department
    Skills
    Computer Skills:
     Good Knowledge of Office
     Good Knowledge of AutoCad 2D
     Good Knowledge of Photoshop
     Good Dealing With Internal Network
    Language Skills:
     Native language Arabic
     Good command of both written and spoken English .

Experience
    From January 2008 present (Document controller) in RHI Reliance heavy industries .
    From January 2006 Till Decamber 2007 (Administrative Assistant)in International Company for Manufacturing Boilers Steel Fabrication .

Job description:. Control all documents and drawings and correspondence between project management, client and between management , subcontractors. follow up the production progress for all items of project till the products shipping to client, Prepared the contracts of subcontractors .make apacking List . follow up list and dispatch list . .

Courses:- *Aug.2009-Oct.2009 Culture Mangement from Sakia academy ( El Sawy culturewheel)
    *Sep.2009-Oct.2009 (Creativty,Innovation and Mind Mapping) from Logic management consulting.
    * January 2006.World Class Customer Service from Dale Carnegie Training .

* Sep .2005-Nov. 2005 Basic Business Skills Acquisition (BBSA)Cairo,Egypt.Sponsored by the Future Generation Foundation (FGF) .
     Training :-
     Developed Language and Computer skills
     Enhanced Presentation & project development skills
     Acquired basic business skills including: marketing, sales, banking, accounting, business correspondence and report writing.
    Personal Information
    Date of Birth: 12/5/1983
    Marital Status: Married
    Military Status: Postponed (5 years)
  • Ahmed AbdElkhalek Junior Member
    edited October 2009
    Salam alikom
    please give me chance for this job offer and you will be very happy from my result trust me
    NAME AHMED ABD ELKHALEK -
    -NATIONALITY EGYPTIAN
    -AGE 39 YEARS
    notes I have full experience on veterinarian work
    -EDUCATION AGRICULTURE BUCKLER ON POULTRY PRODUCTION 1990 MASTER DEGREE OF SCIENCE ON FACTORS AFFECTING PRODUCTION EFICIANCY ON POUTRY 1999
    -EXPERIENCE TOTAL EXPERIENCE 19 YEARS ON POULTRY FARMS
    13YEARS ON EGYPT ON PARENT STOCK FARMS (REARING AND LAYING + 6 YEARS ON SAUDI ARABIA AS A MANGER FOR PARENT STOCK FARMS ON LARG POULTRY COMPANY. WORK ON OPENE AND CLOSE HOUSES .HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE ON FEED FACTORY AND FORMIULES .ALSOE ON BROILER FARMS.
    -PRODUCTION PERFORMANC WAS EXCELLENT ON FARMS REACHED 140 CHECKS 0N 60 WEEKS.
    HAVE TRAINING ON I.S.O.+HACCP+TIME MANAGEMENT +PLANING+ESTRATEGIC MANAGEMENT +LEADERSHIP+QUALIFIED FOR PH. DEGREE FROM CAIRO UNIVERISTY. .+ I VISITED ROSS BREEDER COMPANY ON UNITED KINGDOM 2000 .
    -CURRENT WORK MANAGER OF PARENT STOCK FARMS ON A LARG POULTRY COMPANY ON K.S.A.
    MOBILE NO 00966509233898 EMAIL [email]adolefy@yahoo.com[/email]

Leave a Comment

Our Sponsors

Partners

Seasonal Picks

Poultry Breeds and Management