We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Identification help please

AsperAsper Junior Member
My neighbor found a chick in a parking lot and gave it to me. Can someone please identify it. The picture is too big to attach to this post so I will attempt to describe it. It is yellow with a brown stripe going down the middle. On either side of the stripe there is a thin black stripe and then a slightly larger white stripe and then another black stripe. Its eyes have small black stripes over them and its beak and feet are pink. It also has some feathers on its feet. Its about 9 cm long and 10 cm high. There does not seem to be anything wrong with it, I don't know why someone would just leave it to die in a parking lot. Any help identifying it would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• MEGANMEGAN Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    could it be a wellsummers chick. If you google it and see what you think.
  • edited June 2012
    Hmm difficult to say... it started to sound like autosexing Cream Legbar - (picture at the bottom of this page) but the pink beak and feet aren't right.