converting website visitors A quick hello - The Poultry Site Forum

ThePoultrySite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the poultry industry

A quick hello

alby Junior Member
edited January 2013 in "Off Your Chest"
hi all, just a quick hel lo to introduce myself. Im from northumberland, kept chooks for a lot of years and also have 5 rescued cats. Keeps me and the family busy !

Cheers Alby

Comments

• undautriundautri Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    hello alby and a big welcome to the poultry site.
    what chooks do you have at the moment ?
    5 cats!!!!!!!! i have problems keeping up with my one:D
    kath
  • Kerry Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Welcome to the poultry site Alby :) .
    Kerry :)
  • MEGAN Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Hi Alby welcome to the site.
  • alby Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    , Hello again , sorry not to getting back before now , but found I had all sorts of probs with my pass word, user name , email etc etc !!! all seems ok now so lets hope it stays that way :D Thanks for the welcome , my birds are a mixed bunch of marrans, cream legbars, amber links ( lines? ) bovans and rescued bats and barn birds, some are very old and some just a bit elderly :) but all done there bit for mankind and are enjoying thier retirement.

Keeps me company when working on the plot :D

Regards Alby
  • solarbatssolarbats Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Hi Alby - I have a mixed flock too with about half being rescued birds of some description including exbats. How old is your oldest battie?
  • alby Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    Hi, just lost 2 this week !! both were with me 41/2 years so very old girls :) . My ex barn girls are about 5 year old and all 7 are going well, but as Im sure you,ll know I wont get fat eating he number oif eggs they are laying now :D

Sad when they go but great life, dont know if I should go for POL or more " young " batties .

Cheers Alby
  • Littlechick Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    ???????? /
  • JamesFarmFood Junior Member
    edited January 2013
    hello there!

Leave a Comment

Our Sponsors

Partners

Seasonal Picks

Poultry Breeds and Management