converting website visitors Posting pictures - The Poultry Site Forum

ThePoultrySite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the poultry industry

Posting pictures

Ellen2303 Junior Member
edited September 2013 in "Off Your Chest"
Can someone please tell me how you post pictures in threads??:)

Comments

• MEGAN Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Hi Ellen

The easiest way is to load them on to a web site like Picaso first, then post the link from a web album. Im not good with techy things so this was the only way I managed to do it.
  • solarbatssolarbats Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    I learnt this skill with the help of these lovely forum members - please check out my original thread asking for help and see if it helps. I use Picasa - it's very simple:)

http://www.thepoultrysite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15064
  • Ellen2303 Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    Thanks for the help guys but i need a password to get onto picaso web albums and I don't know it. Any way my profile picture is a picture of my two ducks and I was wondering if you could give me any ideas on what breeds they are. They are about 5 weeks old and the white duck is 2-3 times bigger than the brown one.
    I don't think the picture is big enough for you to get a good look though:( but any help would be greatly appreciated:)
  • MEGAN Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Sorry Ellen trying to think back to what I did. Have you set up an account with picaso
    edited November 2011
  • MEGAN Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Ellen it does work well done and how gorgeous are your ducks. awhhhh mga cute I want some.:D
    edited November 2011
    Hi Megan, do you have any ideas one what breeds they might be??:)
  • MEGAN Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    sorry really dont know anything about ducks all I know is they are gorgeous.Im sure a duck expert will be along soon with some idea.
    edited November 2011
    Thanks for your help any way Megan although they still need names (I'm not very good at coming up with names myself), but if you have any suggestions it would be great:D
  • MarkM Junior Member
    edited May 2012

This is a picture of John Deere 9630 Checking, checking. Is it visible?

edited: no, its not :/
    Yeah, well... you can get some nice photos at farm machinery pics blog or construction machinery pics one
  • bright81 Junior Member
    edited September 2013
    Well it is visible and it is a great John Deere!

Leave a Comment

Our Sponsors

Partners

Seasonal Picks

Poultry Breeds and Management