converting website visitors Looking for Assistant manager or managers position in Hatchery - The Poultry Site Forum

ThePoultrySite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the poultry industry

Looking for Assistant manager or managers position in Hatchery

Joswin Junior Member
edited December 2011 in Employment/Jobs
Hi my name is Jo I'm currently looking for an assistant managers or managers position in a hatchery. The job I'm in at the moment is only classed as a supervisor even though I'm second in command to the manager & have sole responsibility of the hatchery when the manager is absent from site.We set almost 500,000 eggs a week & i have involvement from the reception of eggs,setting plans,transfer of eggs to hatchers then control of chick numbers & vaccination also to organise members of staff throughout the day. Thank you for taking time to read this, if you know of any available positions please post me & let me know.

Comments

• Joswin Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    I,m sorry you misunderstood my post i,m the one looking for an assistant managers or managers posistion in a hatchery, as i can,t progress any further up the ladder in the hatchery i,m in sorry for any confusion !!
  • Dr. Kabir-uddin Shaikh Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    I am Dr. Kabir from Pakistan, I have passed DVM degree 1984.
    Now I am government officer BPS-18 by designation Research Officer Poultry Disease Diagnostic Laboratory Hyderabad and good experience about 5 years in working chick Hatchery, now I am applying to Assistant manager or managers position in Hatchery.
  • this is humble request to labours, accountants, managers, vaccinators and supervisors,
    don't join any company with the name north oceans/space designers/al zain poultry farms, as actually it is fake company involved illegal work in gulf, involved in relations with Iraqi and Syrian criminal organizations involved in illegal work.
    asking to come oman on visit visa, and then sending to Iraq through consultancies for illegal work.
    so please don't accept any offer from north oceans/space designers/al zain poultry farms.
    thanks.

Leave a Comment

Our Sponsors

Partners

Seasonal Picks

Poultry Breeds and Management