converting website visitors Chick Sexer - The Poultry Site Forum

ThePoultrySite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the poultry industry

Chick Sexer

ross3082010 Junior Member
edited March 2015 in Employment/Jobs
looking for chick sexer job in UK, CANADA, JAPAN, AUSTRALIA, POLLAND,HOLLAND.

Comments

• Naseer Ahmad Junior Member
    edited November 2010
    I have an experience of around 12 years in Pakistan.
    I believe I am a perfect match for this openning that is being offered.

I can be contacted at email: [email]naseerahmad79@hotmail.com[/email]

Looking forward for a prompt reply.

Naseer Ahmad.
  • sexortoto Junior Member
    edited January 2011
    I Jimmy Inomirable 38yrs old christian, I have 9 years experince in chick sexing' 6 yrs and 6 months here in the philippines and 30 months sexing employment in Fakieh Poultry Farms GP Hatchery in Jeddah Saudi Arabia from Dec 1999 to june 2002 both vent and feather sexing, including sexing part of my job in the hatchery during none hatch day is grading of eggs, disinfect using liquid and smoke chemicals and fumigate hatching area. here in the philippines some of the poultry company that I formerly served as a sexor under Jade Poultry Care and Technological resources is Magnolia Poultry Hatchery Farms, Robina Poultry Hatchery Farms, Console Hatchery Farms, Vitarich Farms. I think Im the qualified one to become a chick sexer applicant candidate including chick sexing Im also electrical technician with more than 6 yrs experience in troubleshooting repair and installation with knowledge in PLC and SCADA operation,HVAC servicing, Mechatronics servicing (hydraulic/pneumatics) motor rewinding with driving experience. its my honor to share and contribute my skills and experience. this my contact number 00639281431019/00639216106536 email: [email]enumerableg@yahoo.com[/email] thank you very much God Bless.
  • jasontalbot Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    I have a job in the UK for experienced vent sexer, min 5 years exp, must be able to work to 99% accuracy.

salary £36,000 per annum

Only respond if you are authorised to work in the UK

[email]blackpool@sunrisesolutionsuk.com[/email]
  • davidbj2 Junior Member
    edited March 2015
    i have experienced 5yrs in perdue,usa
    looking for job
    [email]davidbj2@yahoo.com[/email]

david kim
  • jithin Junior Member
    I am Jithin 26 year old .I have 6 year experience in chick sexing I can able to do 99% accurate in Ross gp and another else. I have experience in India and southe Africa . E-mail . jithin202@gmail.com

Leave a Comment

Our Sponsors

Partners

Seasonal Picks

Farm-O-San