converting website visitors job needed from june onwards - The Poultry Site Forum

ThePoultrySite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the poultry industry

job needed from june onwards

farmer_richard Junior Member
edited April 2010 in Employment/Jobs
I am a student currently studying National Diploma in Agriculture, and I am looking for an agricultural based job for the next 14 months as part of my work experience.
I am very hard working, determined and trustworthy, with a strong desire to learn. I am also very capable with the paperwork, computing & am confident in communicating, as I am educated to a good standard having achieved high grades at GCSEs in nine subjects.
I have experience with pigs, sheep and Beef cattle and also have touched on poultry. I also have a MO1 certificate in tractor driving, so I am a competent tractor driver. I also obtain a full drivers licence and my own car.
Ideally I am looking for a full-time job with pigs, sheep and beef cattle, and would be hoping to be looking at a semi-managerial role if possible.
I can be situated anywhere in the U.K commencing from late June 2010.
Richard
Please contact me on: [email]bricerichard93@gmail.com[/email] or phone me on: 07766168172