We have recently updated this site to improve security. As a result you may need to reset your password next time you log in. Simply click the Reset Password link and follow the instructions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

My Singin' Chicks!

musicsmysoulmusicsmysoul Junior Member
edited December 2009 in "Off Your Chest"
Hey guys - I'm new here. Nice to meet you all!

I have 8 chickens of my own, who have been quite the little superstars (and divas might I add!).

My boyfriend is an aspiring jingle writer who has won several national contests. His latest entry for Wonderful Pistachios, features our beautiful chicks! I firmly believe he made the top 10 out of 650 videos because of them!

If you'd like to take a look at the fun video, please go to: http://www.getcrackin.com/contest/

Click on the "Vote" tab , select the "farmers get crackin" video, and then click the thumbs up if you like it.

Fun facts about the film stars (chickens):

They are 1 1/2 Years old.
They are free range.
Live in North Central Massachusetts.
There are 2 Reds, 2 White Leghorns and 4 Blue Andalusians.
Their 3-level coop was home built & uses a recycled window from an old house for the front.
They are all natural - only fed natural layer pellets, filtered well water and anything they find when scratching around the yard.
They were bought by mail order from McMurray Hatchery
They supply friends & family with dozens upon dozens of great tasting farm fresh eggs.
They are camera shy but full of personality.

-Heather

Comments

• ema.whteema.whte Junior Member
    edited December 2009
    Hahaha, that is a really nice video. Thanks for that, you have just made my day :D . Your boyfriend is really talented, this video looks really professional.

Congrats,
    Emma
  • haik4096haik4096 Junior Member
    edited December 2009
    Hay Friends !!!
    The_Poultry_dealer_Fac_simile_of_an_Engraving_on_Wood_after_Cesare_Vecellio.png

I am very affect from this thing !
    While we eat it !
    No one missed its life !!

Thank You