converting website visitors Hiring:- - The Poultry Site Forum

ThePoultrySite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the poultry industry

Hiring:-

lohmann Junior Member
edited January 2011 in Employment/Jobs
Lohmann Animal Health , Germany is a worldwide operating, highly specialized and well known company in the poultry industry.
For the local subsidiary (location Klang, Selangor) we are hiring:
Technical Sales Manager, Poultry Vaccines, Malaysia• The incumbent shall have at least 10 years experience as DVM in the poultry business
• Knows how of poultry vaccines and close technical and commercial contacts especially with larger operations/integrators in Malaysia are important factors for a smooth career development
• A further commercial degree is an advantage
• The Technical Sales Manager reports direct to the Managing Director
• Possess own transport
• The remuneration package is up to international standard
Main tasks:
# Leads and manages the introduction and expansion of Lohmann poultry vaccines in the country
# Supervise all registration activities
# Provide technical services and training for major clients in-house and on farm
# Plan and run trials with customers on request
# Provides reports on issues affecting the business plan and analyzes the customer’s situation and make recommendations for a better customer relationship management
# Establish close liaisons with the poultry industry, authorities and associations
# Prepare technical date to support product sales and services
# Develop technical services and sales strategies for the products portfolio in line with the head office strategy

Interested candidates, please send your application together with a detailed resume and recent photograph to Human Resources and Administration Division as following address:
E-mail: [email]secretary@lohmann.my[/email]

Comments

• FARHAN RAMZAN Junior Member
    edited December 2009
    RESPECTED SIR,
    I m a professional graduate of DVM with first devision and
    also have a some experience of few monthes at broiler and layer farm during degree in
    university as well as 4-5 monthes of internship programme too and now a days looking for a
    job.SIR I completed my degree recently and i m restless now a
    days to persue a challenging position and growth oriented carrier in the feild of
    veterinary sciences where I can best utilize my expertise with a leading group in
    a mutually beneficial arrangement.Please inform if u would like to have a detailed CV.
    With best regards

FARHAN RAMZAN
    KOT FATEH JAMAL
    M,A JINNAH ROAD
    OKARA,PAKISTAN
    CELL:03007538554,03217670278
    E MAIL:docplus01@yahoo.com
  • sexortoto Junior Member
    edited January 2011
    Dear Sir,
    I Jimmy Inomirable filipino looking for technical work a vocational graduate my course is Electrical Technology upgraded in Mechatronics servicing NC 2 and Domestic Aircondition / Refrigeration servicing with 5 years experience in different electrical jobs' I have also 9 years previous chick vent sexing experience, including sexing part of my job in hatchery during none hatch day is grading of eggs, chick vaccination and disinfection after cleaning using smoke, spray chemicals and fumigation for bio-security. about my electrical knowledge and experience my expertise is troubleshooting, repair and installation of motor control circuit from switch gear to MCC control panel and mechanical motors' I can read interpret and understand PLC circuit with experience in PLC SCADA operation. Part of my experience is motor rewinding both single and three phase motor with experience also in auto electricity and rewinding of alternator motors with basic welding experience. About my Aircondition/refrigeration skills and experience, I have an experience how to servicing the unit and how to diagnose the trouble from electrical, mechanical to charging of refriregerant and leak testing. hope my little knowledge and experieince will become my qualification to your company' Im not looking for a good position Im willing to start even assistant or helper only. I posted my 'application in workabroad.com.ph Jimmy B. Inomirable' I have 2 previous working experience in saudi arabia, GP Chick Vent sexor in Fakieh Poultry Farms GP Hatchery in Jeddah K.S.A from 1999 to 2002 and last Feed Mill Electrician/SCADA operator in Al Shiddy Trading located in Shiddy Farm feed mill Wadi Dawasir from 2008 to 2010. Thank you very much sir you can contact me at this # 00639281431019/00639216106536 or my email [email]enumerableg@yahoo.com[/email].