converting website visitors Experienced Rearing Farm Manager - The Poultry Site Forum

ThePoultrySite.com - news, features, articles and disease information for the poultry industry

Experienced Rearing Farm Manager

jasontalbot Junior Member
edited December 2009 in Employment/Jobs
Rearing Farm Manager

Our client one of the UK’s largest breeders/rearers of chickens require an experienced Rearing Farm Manager at their Hampshire site, you will be responsible for the day to day running of reaing farms, looking after bird welfare, checking feeders and water supply, keeping records and maintaining bio security.

This is a full time position, for a minimum of 6 months, after this time there you will transfer to the permanent employ of the client. (subject to fulfillment of requirements)

Salary £21k, plus accommodation

We welcome applicants from EU member states providing you are eligible to work in UK.

(IF YOU ARE FROM BULGARIA or ROMANIA YOU MUST BE IN POSSESION OF ACCESION CARD OR BLUE CARD WE DO NOT EMPLOY ON A SELF EMPLOYED, DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT THE CORRECT DOCUMENTS)

If from outside UK and you have permission to work in UK, We can arrange:

* Transfer from airport,
* Bank accounts
* Registration with Home Office (Accession States) and appointments for NI Numbers.

YOU MUST BE ABLE TO STAY FOR MINIMUM 26 WEEKS

Sunrise Solutions is a GLA Licensed Company (SUNR0002)
SUNRISESOLUTIONS

Sunrise Solutions
279 Church Street
Blackpool
FY1 3PB

T: 01253 297788
F: 01253 297772
E: [email]blackpool@sunrisesolutionsuk.com[/email]
W: www.sunrisesolutionsuk.com
GLA Licence Number: SUNR0002

Comments

• drnikams Junior Member
    edited October 2009
    Dear Sir,
    I am Dr.Satish working in India since last 6 years in poultry sector,
    I have experience of handling Broiler breeders,Commercial broilers & Hatchery,
    You can see my resume.

Dr. Satish Vitthal Nikam.
    B.V.Sc & A.H.

Ph. No. +919421023458 E-mail: [email]drnikams@rediffmail.com[/email]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Objectives :
    A challenging carrier in poultry to assist organization in promoting and instilling a culture of continuous improvement

Experience:
    Possess experience of 6 year in poultry

Present Status:
    Presently working as Hatchery Manager in Suguna Poultry Farms Ltd, Pune. Since 13th April 2009

Previous experience:
    Worked in Dr.B.V.Rao Institute of Poultry Management & Technology .
    For 2.5 years.
    Handled the Broiler section (Commercial Broiler & Broiler Breeder)
    Conducted regular classes for Orientation and Guidance course, Basic Poultry Management course and Advanced course in Poultry Management.
    Also conducted & participated in special Broiler /Layer Breeder Training programme.
    Apart from this also delivered lectures to special tailor made courses.

Worked in C & M Farming Ltd. For 3 years. Experience of handling Broiler Parents, Grand Parents, & Pure Lines.

Personal Details :

Name: Dr. Satish Vitthal Nikam
    M: +919421023458

Gender Male

Date Of Birth (dd/mm/yy) 1st Oct, 1980

Marital Status Married

Nationality Indian

Languages Known English, Hindi, Marathi

Declaration:

I assure you that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Date : 7th September. 2009 Signature

Place : Pune (Dr. Nikam. S.V.)
  • Ahmed AbdElkhalek Junior Member
    edited October 2009
    hello this is my job application to work as farm manager please see my c v and reply to me thanks
    c.v.
    NAME AHMED ABD ELKHALEK -
    -NATIONALITY EGYPTIAN
    -AGE 39 YEARS
    -EDUCATION AGRICULTURE BUCKLER ON POULTRY PRODUCTION 1990+ MASTER DEGREE OF SCIENCE ON FACTORS AFFECTING PRODUCTION EFICIANCY ON POUTRY 1999
    -EXPERIENCE TOTAL EXPERIENCE 19 YEARS ON POULTRY FARMS
    13YEARS ON EGYPT ON PARENT STOCK FARMS (REARING AND LAYING + 6 YEARS ON SAUDI ARABIA ASS A MANGER FOR PARENT STOCK FARMS ON BIG POULTRY COMPANY. WORK ON OPENE AND CLOSE HOUSES .HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE ON FEED FACTORY AND FORMIULES .ALSOE ON BROILER FARMS.
    -PRODUCTION PERFORMANC WAS EXCELLENT ON FARMS REACHED 140 CHECKS 0N 60 WEEKS.
    HAVE TRAINING ON I.S.O.+HACCP+TIME MANAGEMENT +PLANING+ESTRATEGIC MANAGEMENT +LEADERSHIP+QUALIFIED FOR PH. DEGREE FROM CAIRO UNIVERISTY. .+ I VISITED ROSS BREEDER COMPANY ON UNITED KINGDOM 2000 .
    -CURRENT WORK MANAGER OF PARENT STOCK FARMS ON A LARG POULTRY COMPANY ON K.S.A.
    MOBILE NO 00966059233898 EMAIL [email]adolefy@yahoo.com[/email]
  • FARHAN RAMZAN Junior Member
    edited December 2009
    RESPECTED SIR,
    I m a professional graduate of DVM with first devision and
    also have a some experience of few monthes at broiler and layer farm during degree in
    university as well as 4-5 monthes of internship programme too and now a days looking for a
    job.SIR I completed my degree recently and i m restless now a
    days to persue a challenging position and growth oriented carrier in the feild of
    veterinary sciences where I can best utilize my expertise with a leading group in
    a mutually beneficial arrangement.Please inform if u would like to have a detailed CV.
    With best regards

FARHAN RAMZAN
    KOT FATEH JAMAL
    M,A JINNAH ROAD
    OKARA,PAKISTAN
    CELL:03007538554,03217670278
    E MAIL:docplus01@yahoo.com
  • dilipkumar Junior Member
    edited December 2009
    [Rearing Farm Manager

-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Respected Sir/Madam,

I am an Indian ,and now I am working in Romania from June 2008 onwards ,I have been 15 years Supervisory experience in Govt undertaking Poultry sector in India and two years experience in Middle East poultry co, in kuwait . Hence I am submitting application for the post of experienced Rearing Farm Manager,Please do the mail at [email]ftrue76@yahoo.com[/email]
    Thanking you
    With best regards
    25/12/09, sd
    Dilipkumar
    Timis(Romania)

Leave a Comment

Our Sponsors

Partners

Seasonal Picks

Poultry Breeds and Management